What are Cookies?
We use both session and persistent cookies on our Websites. Session cookies are temporarily stored while you are browsing the Websites and are erased when you close the web browser or your session has timed out. A persistent cookie remains on your device, computer, or browser until is it deleted. We refer to cookies created by us as “first party cookies”. We refer to cookies that we set on our Websites but that are created by parties other than us as “third party cookies”. The parties that provide third party cookies can recognize you both when you visit our Websites and also when you visit certain other websites.
Types of Cookies?
- Necessary Cookies:Necessary cookies are essential for our Websites to perform their basic functions like page navigation, allowing registered users access to their accounts, and saving the contents of a user’s “cart”. These cookies are necessary for our Websites to function and cannot be switched off in our system.
- Preference Cookies:Preference cookies enables our Websites to remember information that changes the way the Websites behave or look, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Analytics Cookies:Analytics cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our Websites.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners.
- Unclassified Cookies:Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of clarifying, together with the providers of the individual cookies.
Third Party Cookie Providers
Below is a representative list of our third party cookie providers. Please note that this list is not intended to be exhaustive and that the cookie providers we work with change from time to time.
- Double Click
- Google Translate
- Google Analytics
- GA Audiences
- Facebook Connect
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Google Tag Manager
- Cookie Script
- TypeKit by Adobe
- Google Tag Manager
- You Tube
- Scorecard Research
- Snap Widget
- Sound Cloud
- Campaign Monitor
- Word Press
Information we Collect
The information that we collect through the cookies on our Websites includes:
Page Information, which is retained by the Company for evaluating the use of our Websites and services and analyzing our traffic.
- URL – the URL of the page you are viewing;
- Title – the title of the page you are viewing;
- Page Views – the amount of times the page has been viewed; and
- Date/Time – the date and time that you viewed the page.
Browser Information, which is retained by the Company for evaluating the use of our Websites and services and to improve our products and your experience on our Websites.
- Browser name – the type of browser you are using;
- Internet service provider – the type of internet service provider you are using;
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window you are using;
- Screen resolution – the resolution of your screen;
- Java enabled – whether or not you have Java enabled
- Flash version – what version of Flash you are using; and
- Search History – what, if any, search brought you to the Website.
User Information, which is retained by the Company for evaluating the use of our Websites and services, analyzing our traffic, and improving your experience on the Websites.
- Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated (please note that the IP address itself is not available or retained by the Company); and
- Language – derived from the language settings of your browser.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Our Websites does not support DNT codes, but our Websites limit tracking to the internal uses described above. Except in the case of analytics cookies, remarketing and other features of Google Display Advertising described above, our websites do not track your use across multiple websites, however, other websites to which we link may. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Also, if you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info to manage your preferences. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you may visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that you may continue to receive generic ads.
It is always possible for you to visit our Website without disclosing your personal data. This requires that you have disabled cookies. You can opt out of the processing of such information via the Cookie Consent Banner displayed at the bottom of the relevant site. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website or online services.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Websites or any of the information, including, without limitation, personal data, gathered by the cookies, please contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer, whose contact information is below:
Data Protection Officer
1000 W Fulton Market, Floor 4
Chicago, Illinois 60607, USA
We are committed and required to respond to any of your inquiries on this issue within one (1) month of receiving the complaint.
Last Updated: April 26, 2019