Quarq’s next-generation power meter platform, DZero, is named for the DZero Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
- Dual Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ let you choose how to capture the data.
- A simplified product line makes it easier to choose and install the right power meter for your bike.
- Increased compatibility, including Boost 148 (52mm chainline) mountain bikes and BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets that can be upgraded with a Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider.
DZero is packed with 10 years of technical innovations and 150 documented technology iterations.
The DZero Platform
Quarq DZero Power Meter ChassisFor traditional 10- and 11-speed chainrings. Exogram carbon or forged aluminum crank arms. Hidden or non-hidden bolt spider. 130 BCD and 110 BCD. Learn more about DZero Carbon and DZero Aluminum.
Quarq DFour91 and DFour Power Meter ChassisA DZero power meter for Shimano® 11-speed drivetrains, compatible with Shimano’s 4-arm chainrings (1). Learn more about DFour91 and DFour.
SRAM RED DZero Power Meter ChassisCreated to work hand-in-hand with SRAM RED eTap. Exogram carbon crank arms. Hidden bolt spider. 130 BCD and 110 BCD. Learn more.
SRAM XX1 Eagle Power MeterFor 1X MTB drivetrains. CARBON TUNED™ crank arms, DZero technology. 170 or 175mm. Conventional and Boost variants. Learn more.
Quarq DZero Power Meter SpidersDZero in spider form. Learn more about the DZero, DZero for Specialized, DFour, DFour91 and SRAM XX1 Eagle power meter spiders.
X-SYNC 2 ChainringsFor the SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter and compatible with the previous SRAM XX1 Quarq power meter. 32-38T. X-SYNC 2™ tooth design. Learn more.
NEED HELP choosing a power meter? Take 5 minutes to fill out this form for our full assessment:
1. DFour is designed for Dura-Ace® 9000 and is compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800. DFour91 is designed for Dura-Ace® 9100 and is compatible with Ultegra® R8000.